Media registration for the XVI WBSC Men’s Softball World Championship 2019, taking place 13-23 June, in Prague and Havlickuv Brod, the Czech Republic, is now available and will remain open until Friday, 31 May.
All members of the media, both local/national and international, who intend to cover the Men’s Softball World Championship must apply through the official WBSC Media Accreditation online platform at my.wbsc.org.
Media credentials will be distributed at the pre-Softball World Championship press conference and thereafter at the Accreditation Centres in both venues: Ball Park Svoboda Park (Prague) from 13 June; and Hippos Arena Ball Park (Havlickuv Brod) from 14 June.
- Competition Venues: Ball Park Svoboda Park – Dolákova 555, Prague 8 (Map) / Hippos Arena Ball Park – Plovárenská 3820, Havlickuv Brod (Map)
- Pre-event Press Conference with National Team managers and Team Captains:
- When: Wednesday, 12 June 2019 at 11:00Central European Summer Time (CEST).
- Where: Lord Mayor’s Residence at the City Library- Mariánské námestí 1/98, 110 00 Prague 1 – Staré Mesto (Map)
- Game Schedule: Online | Printable (PDF)
- Official Website in six languages (English, French, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Traditional Chinese)
- Tournament Website in Czech
- Official Slogan: For the Title of World Champion
- Official Social Media: @WBSC on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Weibo
- Official Hashtags: #WBSCMensSoftball #MensSoftball
GUIDELINES FOR NON-RIGHTS HOLDING (“NRH”) MEDIA
- Coverage by Non-Rights Holding TV/RADIO and Crew
- Only rights holders of applicable games may transmit game footage (audio and/or video) of the WBSC Softball World Championship
- NRH media credentials provide access to official training sessions, games, mixed zone, press conferences and Opening/Closing Ceremonies.
- Credentials will be granted by specific category (i.e., Press, Photographer, Radio, TV), and access will be granted accordingly.
- Photographers and NRH TV crew will be required to wear bibs.